Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cousins

After my dad's funeral, John made a huge sacrifice and let Bryce and me stay with my mom for the next five weeks. He flew to Houston most weekends to see us, but I know he missed Bryce terribly. I tried to send him cute pictures of Bryce nearly everyday directly to his cell phone but it was no replacement for the real thing! I am so grateful for his willingness to put his own needs aside and let me stay with my mom! He really is such a thoughtful person and I love him tons!!!

One advantage of being in Texas was letting my family see Bryce! Marc, Kayleen and Jackson stayed for two weeks so there were plenty of opportunities for all the cousins to be around Bryce. Here is a picture of all four boys. It was fun to have them all together, despite the circumstances.

No comments: